For a screw pile installation guaranteed to meet your expectations!
Jean-Michel, eager to be the owner of his own company, and looking for a challenge that would live up to his ambitions, became a certified Pro Post Foundations installer in 2018.
He discovered screw piles during work done for his personal needs and was quickly convinced of the quality of the product. It is with pride that he talks about helical piles as THE best solution to support your construction or renovation projects.
Ecological, durable and quick to install regardless of the weather, screw piles are THE choice for your foundation. Whether it’s for a patio, a house extension or a simple clothesline, we have the appropriate screw piles to ensure the best stability.
Your projects are important to us, and customer satisfaction is our motivation. We are happy to be an integral part of the realization of your dreams!
Choosing Pro Post Foundations screw piles is always choosing:
- First quality galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Screw piles and accessories in conformity with the National Building Code (CCMC license 13608-R)
- Screw piles manufactured in a plant that is certified by CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) thus ensuring of the quality and solidity of Pro Post Foundations piles
- Complete engineering services for your project
- Versatile and sturdy, our dedicated front attachment and tractor distinguishes Pro Post Foundations for its high precision screw pile installation
- Our equipment has turf tire that will not damage lawn and landscaping
- Our mini backhoe can quickly extract obstacles, remove sonotubes or dig to install anchors to bedrock
- A team and network composed of more than 30 specialists in 7 Canadian provinces
- More than 15 years of on-site experience
- It is especially choosing peace of mind for the foundations of your project!!!
To get more information regarding the specification of our helical piles please, visit OUR PILES section
Screw pile applications
From clotheslines to cottage foundations, screw piles can be used for an ever increasing number of things! Screw piles can be used to support all sorts of structures: car ports, terraces, houses, cottages, house extensions, solariums, lamp posts, clotheslines, and much more.