Many years ago, Gabriel mentioned to his father-in-law “I want my own excavation company one day”! So from that moment, Claude started doing some research and leaped at the opportunity to ensure Gabriel would have a successful career. They both agreed that Pro Post Foundations was an opportunity that just couldn’t be missed. After having helical posts installed at their residence a few years ago by a competitor, it was clear that the equipment used to install the piles was far better with Pro Post Foundations. “We just love the fact that a Kubota mini-tractor equipped with lawn tires will virtually leave no trace or damage on its passage, even in the tightest of spots“.
Gabriel has vast work experience in mini-excavation both in residential and small commercial projects that allowed him to easily understand how the installation of helical piles worked. His attention to details and his desire to offer impeccable services to his clients will ensure him a successful career with the family of Pro Post Foundations.
Choosing Pro Post Foundations screw piles is always choosing:
- First quality galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Screw piles and accessories in conformity with the National Building Code (CCMC license 13608-R)
- Screw piles manufactured in a plant that is certified by CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) thus ensuring of the quality and solidity of Pro Post Foundations piles
- Complete engineering services for your project
- Polyvalent and sturdy, our dedicated front attachment and tractor distinguishes Pro Post Foundations for its high precision screw pile installation
- Our equipment has turf tire that will not damage lawn and landscaping
- Our mini backhoe can quickly extract obstacles, remove sonotubes or dig to install anchors to bedrock
- A team and network composed of more than 30 specialists in 7 Canadian provinces
- More than 15 years of on-site experience
- It is especially choosing peace of mind for the foundations of your project!!!
To get more information regarding the specification of our helical piles please, visit OUR PILES section
Screw pile applications
From clotheslines to cottage foundations, screw piles can be used for an ever increasing number of things! Screw piles can be used to support all sorts of structures: car ports, terraces, houses, cottages, house extensions, solariums, lamp posts, clotheslines, and much more.