Gary Loader, our Pro Post Foundations distributor and installer for Ontario’s York region, offers impeccable services.
Gary Loader has been a Pro Post Foundations screw pile distributor and installer since 2014 for Ontario’s York region. Gary, who also owns a construction business, decided to add screw pile foundation installation to his business’ portfolio. He favors screw piles over traditional concrete foundations.
Gary says screw piles offer many advantages over traditional concrete foundations. According to Gary, screw piles are far more solid and resistant than concrete, which tends to crack due to ground frost and thaw cycles. Since screw piles are always driven past the ground’s frost line, they ensure the buildings structural stability. Also, pile installation is done quickly and neatly! Concrete must cure before construction can proceed, which necessarily means delays. With piles, however, construction can begin as soon as they have been driven into the ground.
Gary has spent over 40 years on exterior construction projects, 35 of which as the owner of Forest Fence and Deck Company Limited. Armed with this extensive knowledge, Gary can easily advise you on other aspects of your construction project if need be.
Choosing Pro Post Foundations screw piles is always choosing:
- First quality galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Screw piles and accessories in conformity with the National Building Code (CCMC license 13608-R)
- Screw piles manufactured in a plant that is certified by CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) thus ensuring of the quality and solidity of Pro Post Foundations piles
- Complete engineering services for your project
- Versatile and sturdy, our dedicated front attachment and tractor distinguishes Pro Post Foundations for its high precision screw pile installation
- Our equipment has turf tire that will not damage lawn and landscaping
- Our mini backhoe can quickly extract obstacles, remove sonotubes or dig to install anchors to bedrock
- A team and network composed of more than 30 specialists in 7 Canadian provinces
- More than 15 years of on-site experience
- It is especially choosing peace of mind for the foundations of your project!!!
To get more information regarding the specification of our helical piles please, visit OUR PILES section
Screw pile applications
From clotheslines to cottage foundations, screw piles can be used for an ever increasing number of things! Screw piles can be used to support all sorts of structures: car ports, terraces, houses, cottages, house extensions, solariums, lamp posts, clotheslines, and much more.