Ed deVos has worked in the construction industry for over 30 years and has operated his own business, now called Edscavating Disposal Services Ltd. for more than 20. He’s provided services in Kawartha lakes, Durham, and Ramara Townships; completing jobs such as: waterproofing foundations, digging footings and culverts, property grading, utility/sewer work, raising trusses and delivering disposal bins. Recently, Ed has completed landscaping projects, building Armour stone retaining walls and other similar jobs. Ed is dedicated to quality work and looks for creative ways when approaching challenges. He is excited to join Pro Post to expand his services and grow with the Franchise.
Choosing Pro Post Foundations screw piles is always choosing:
- First quality galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Screw piles and accessories in conformity with the National Building Code (CCMC license 13608-R)
- Screw piles manufactured in a plant that is certified by CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) thus ensuring of the quality and solidity of Pro Post Foundations piles
- Complete engineering services for your project
- Versatile and sturdy, our dedicated front attachment and tractor distinguishes Pro Post Foundations for its high precision screw pile installation
- Our equipment has turf tire that will not damage lawn and landscaping
- Our mini backhoe can quickly extract obstacles, remove sonotubes or dig to install anchors to bedrock
- A team and network composed of more than 30 specialists in 7 Canadian provinces
- More than 15 years of on-site experience
- It is especially choosing peace of mind for the foundations of your project!!!
To get more information regarding the specification of our helical piles please, visit OUR PILES section
Screw pile applications
From clotheslines to cottage foundations, screw piles can be used for an ever increasing number of things! Screw piles can be used to support all sorts of structures: car ports, terraces, houses, cottages, house extensions, solariums, lamp posts, clotheslines, and much more.