Mathieu Beauregard, our Pro Post Foundations distributor and installer for the Monteregie region, offers well adapted and quality services.
Mathieu Beauregard first learned about screw piles when he had some installed on his own home. Less expensive than traditional foundations, quickly installed and impervious to ground movements due to frost and thaw cycles, the product’s various advantages piqued Mathieu’s curiosity.
Conquered by this relatively unknown foundation solution, Mathieu soon decided to find out more about the product and the industry as well as how businesses in this sector operated. Do you know what? Mathieu’s finally chose to deal with Pro Post Foundations! “I could imagine working with these people since I liked the way they worked and how the functioned”, says Mathieu. He has been a Pro Post Foundations screw pile distributor and installer for the Monteregie region since 2011.
What sets Pro Post Foundations products apart from the competition? Mathieu will tell you that it’s the quality of the products, since they can be said to be resistant, performant, sturdy, stable, and can be used in any number of ways. Mathieu also really appreciates Pro Post Foundations’ efforts to constantly improve the quality of its products in order to better serve its client base.
Brought up on a dairy farm, Mathieu worked in the construction industry for 8 years before deciding to establish his own landscaping business which he operated for 2 consecutive years before becoming a Post Foundations distributor and installer.
Choosing Pro Post Foundations screw piles is always choosing:
- First quality galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Screw piles and accessories in conformity with the National Building Code (CCMC license 13608-R)
- Screw piles manufactured in a plant that is certified by CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) thus ensuring of the quality and solidity of Pro Post Foundations piles
- Complete engineering services for your project
- Versatile and sturdy, our dedicated front attachment and tractor distinguishes Pro Post Foundations for its high precision screw pile installation
- Our equipment has turf tire that will not damage lawn and landscaping
- Our mini backhoe can quickly extract obstacles, remove sonotubes or dig to install anchors to bedrock
- A team and network composed of more than 30 specialists in 7 Canadian provinces
- More than 15 years of on-site experience
- It is especially choosing peace of mind for the foundations of your project!!!
To get more information regarding the specification of our helical piles please, visit OUR PILES section
Screw pile applications
From clotheslines to cottage foundations, screw piles can be used for an ever increasing number of things! Screw piles can be used to support all sorts of structures: car ports, terraces, houses, cottages, house extensions, solariums, lamp posts, clotheslines, and much more.