Steve Jalbert, our Pro Post Foundations screw pile distributor and installer for the Lower St-Laurence region, offers complete and proactive services.
As soon as the Pro Post Foundations franchise became available again in his region, Steve Jalbert leaped at the opportunity! Since he had wanted to become an entrepreneur for a long time and he appreciated our products, Steve saw a great business opportunity and decided to join the team at the beginning of 2017!
Steve has a lot of experience in many fields. He started out in the forestry industry and also worked on pipeline construction out West. In fact, it’s his previous experience in the forestry industry that got Steve interested in screw pile installation. He is an accomplished businessman as he acquired his first apartment building at the tender age of 20, and a second one at 24. Always a visionary, he had bought his father’s snow removal a few years ago, and had since been looking at different possibilities to complement this line of work. Pro Post Foundations screw piles were the perfect addition to his business portfolio!
“The company’s greatest quality is the overall service it offers to its dealers, whether it be relative to internal management processes, obtaining certifications and guarantees for its products or the support offered by the head office to its franchisees. All this allows me to offer my clients the best service available”, says Steve.
What is Steve’s greatest realisation to date? His first mobile home foundation.
Choosing Pro Post Foundations screw piles is always choosing:
- First quality galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Screw piles and accessories in conformity with the National Building Code (CCMC license 13608-R)
- Screw piles manufactured in a plant that is certified by CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) thus ensuring of the quality and solidity of Pro Post Foundations piles
- Complete engineering services for your project
- Versatile and sturdy, our dedicated front attachment and tractor distinguishes Pro Post Foundations for its high precision screw pile installation
- Our equipment has turf tire that will not damage lawn and landscaping
- Our mini backhoe can quickly extract obstacles, remove sonotubes or dig to install anchors to bedrock
- A team and network composed of more than 30 specialists in 7 Canadian provinces
- More than 15 years of on-site experience
- It is especially choosing peace of mind for the foundations of your project!!!
To get more information regarding the specification of our helical piles please, visit OUR PILES section
Screw pile applications
From clotheslines to cottage foundations, screw piles can be used for an ever increasing number of things! Screw piles can be used to support all sorts of structures: car ports, terraces, houses, cottages, house extensions, solariums, lamp posts, clotheslines, and much more.