Mario Perron will put his expertise at your service to his great pleasure.
With the experience he acquired with his company, Mini Excavation Mario Perron, he has the will to act that will enable you to see your project completed in a beautiful way. We can say without a doubt that he is an experienced project manager.
When you ask him what led him to Pro Post Foundations, he tells you that he began by observing and analyzing the company before taking the plunge. He quickly noticed the company’s reputation and the quality of its screw piles. In addition, by discussing with the owners of the head office, he realized that he would be well supported in order to be able to serve his customers better.
A man of heart, cheerful, passionate and 100% invested, know that with him you will be well served and that your project will soon become a reality.
Choosing Pro Post Foundations screw piles is always choosing:
- First quality galvanized screw piles and accessories
- Screw piles and accessories in conformity with the National Building Code (CCMC license 13608-R)
- Screw piles manufactured in a plant that is certified by CWB (Canadian Welders Bureau) thus ensuring of the quality and solidity of Pro Post Foundations piles
- Complete engineering services for your project
- Versatile and sturdy, our dedicated front attachment and tractor distinguishes Pro Post Foundations for its high precision screw pile installation
- Our equipment has turf tire that will not damage lawn and landscaping
- Our mini backhoe can quickly extract obstacles, remove sonotubes or dig to install anchors to bedrock
- A team and network composed of more than 30 specialists in 7 Canadian provinces
- More than 15 years of on-site experience
- It is especially choosing peace of mind for the foundations of your project!!!
To get more information regarding the specification of our helical piles please, visit OUR PILES section
Screw pile applications
From clotheslines to cottage foundations, screw piles can be used for an ever increasing number of things! Screw piles can be used to support all sorts of structures: car ports, terraces, houses, cottages, house extensions, solariums, lamp posts, clotheslines, and much more.